Nike Premier FG (France Edition)
Nike CTR360 Libretto III FG (Atomic Orange/Total Orange/Black)
Nike CTR360 Libretto III FG (Dark Charcoal)
Nike Premier FG (England Edition)
BigToe.com great boots, great prices and great service.
Team: England National Soccer Team
- Each boot features a predominantly one color upper with the stud-tips matching that color on a white-based sole plate. The sock liner features a graphic referencing the year 1966 when England was crowned champions.
- The premium leather used for the upper sets the benchmark for softness and feel for leather-based boots while the transitional flex in the sole plate provides a firm mid foot combined with a flexible and responsive forefoot.
- The sole plate design provides excellent traction on a variety of surfaces. The boot also uses Nike's most anatomical last to-date, as seen on the Nike Hypervenom, which helps place the foot closer to the ball and ground for greater foot-to-ball feel and touch.
- UPPER: Incredibly soft and supple premier kangaroo leather for all around comfort, softness and touch. Anatomical last for a glove-like fit and a slimmer, faster shape. Low profile tongue with ventilation. INSOLE: Molded PE sockliner for support and shape retention. OUTSOLE: Lightweight TPU for flexibility and comfort. WEIGHT: 8.6 oz.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- BigToe.com guarantees this item.
Nickname: The Three Lions
|This item by Nike, for you.|
|This is an official product of This is an official product of England National Soccer Team.|
Team Colors: White with red cross
Home Stadium: Wembley Stadium
Championship Titles: World Cup
Appearances: 12 (First in 1950)
Best result: Winners, 1966
Appearances: 7 (First in 1968)
Best result: 1968: Third, 1996 Semi-finals
|© 2014 BigToe.com a Division of 365 Inc, a US Company.|